BWE / Brainwave Entrainment Audio file resources (this data was originally at a now-archived page)
- Please read this first!
- This is a quick information page explaining what is in each directory and also disclaimer and copyright info.
- BWE Articles
- Several interesting articles i’ve located on the net pertaining to BWE
- BWE Audio – Jolt files
- Several 10 minute audio files for use with headphones that are designed to entrain the brain into Beta-Alert state.
- BWE Audio – JoltX2 files
- Several 21 minute audio files for use with headphones that are designed to entrain the brain into High Beta-Alert state.
- BWE Audio – PMSR files
- Several 25 & 60 minute audio files for use with headphones that are designed to entrain the brain into state that studies have shown relieve PMS symptoms in some patients.
- BWE Audio – PowerNap files
- Several 21 minute audio files for use with headphones that are designed to entrain the brain into low-Alpha relaxed state.
- BWE Audio – Various files
- Several audio files for use with headphones that range from sleep induction to inducing altered states! Some fun stuff.
- BWE Audio – Health and Wellness Volume 1
- I created these audio files as part of my employers Health & Wellness program that i head up. (NOTE to my fellow Costco empolyees, I would truly appreciate your feedback on these audio files. You can contact me via the eddress noted in this article so i may further develop files for our use in the Health & Wellness programs. I encourage you to share this link and files with your crew and hope they are beneficial. Thanks in advance!)
I put a several additional files in this website version of Volume 1 that did not fit on the CD for the in-warehouse-project. One of them, BWEtgl_13m_SoftIntroEnergizer.mp3 works well as an alarm in the morning. The volume ramps up from zero during the first four minutes. No shock to the system and gentle rain, wind chimes and tibetan signing bowl as a final wake-up 🙂 Simply set your device to begin playing this file 13 minutes before you would normaly set your alarm. By the time you get out of bed you should be in a nice alert state.